Frequently Asked Questions
We regularly get asked the following questions and provide these answers so that you can easily have the information you’re looking for. If you need more, feel free to browse through our extensive website or contact us by email or telephone. We welcome any additional questions our website doesn’t answer for you. Contact Us to engage.
Our clients choose us because:
- We offer exceptional value for your investment of time and money
- We live what we teach
- We are constantly expanding our knowledge base and incorporating new ideas, insights and information into our programs and services
- We build on what you already know, creating new material and approaches for you to move in your own direction
- We help you produce the results YOU want
- Like you, we aren’t perfect and we don’t expect you to be either
- We don’t just make you feel good for two days and then send you on your way without providing information and helping you to develop the skills to create the change in your life you are willing to invest in.
Choice Theory contends that the only person’s behaviour we can control is our own. Developed by the world-renown psychiatrist and best-selling author Dr. William Glasser, it states that all we do is behave, that almost all behaviour is chosen and that we are driven by our genes to satisfy five basic needs: survival, love and belonging, power, freedom and fun.
Dr. Glasser believes and teaches that In practice, the most important need is love and belonging, as closeness and connectedness with people we care about is a requisite for satisfying all of the needs. Being disconnected is the source of almost all human problems, such as mental illness, drug addition, violence, crime and school failure.